Tactical backpack UTactic Raid Pack 100
The UTactic Raid 100 tactical shoulder bag has a main compartment with a volume of 90-100 liters.
The rigidity of the structure is provided by three aluminum plates.
The adjustment of the shoulder pad in height is carried out by moving the "back-strap" node behind two stiffening plates.
A removable semi-rigid belt takes a significant part of the load off the back.
Inside there is a compartment for a hydrator with an outlet for a hose.
The design of the shoulder bag provides for top loading with the possibility of quick access to the central and lower compartments. The partition between the central and lower compartment is removable with a zipper.
The main compartment has one vertical side entry with a zipper. The lower part of the main compartment has a horizontal entrance with additional valves, which make it more convenient to load bulky items such as a sleeping bag, etc. Additional valves are fixed between themselves and retracted on the fastex.
In the removable flap of the shoulder bag there is a pocket with access from the outside.
On the outer side walls, there are two open pockets on a drawstring with a fastener.
The shoulder bag has 4 carrying handles. And 4 side fasteners on fastex type fasteners to reduce the volume and fix additional equipment on the sides.
The MOLLE PALS system tapes on the side and front walls allow you to fasten both standard accessories with the MOLLE PALS interface that come with the rucksack, as well as various non-standard equipment.
Quick removal of the shoulder bag is ensured by fastex buckles on the straps.
- The volume of the shoulder bag is 90 liters + the possibility of increasing the volume by 10 liters due to the expansion of the tube.
- The dimensions of the shoulder bag are 76 (86) x 40 x 28 cm (height (height with filled tube) / width / depth);
- The weight of the shoulder bag with a belt is 2.9 kg.
- The main fabric is Cordura 500D with a polyurethane coating, NIR treatment (does not glow in UV light), DWR treatment, manufactured by:
- Coyote, olive - Germany;
- Multicam - USA.
- Accessories 2M (Italy);
- Heavy-duty polyamide slings;
- High quality polyamide zipper;
- Rigidity bars - aluminum.