Backpack-Hydrator MAKS 2
Backpack-hydrator UTactic MAKS 2 is a one-day backpack, can be attached to the body armour from the back using the MOLLE interface, as well as it can be worn as an ordinary backpack with the help of removable straps. The volume of the backpack is 13 liters it’s allows to accommodate the hydraulic system in it, NAZ, packed lunch, additional unit of fire and other necessary item’s in one-two day missions.
The backpack has a central compartment with a zipper, which can be opened 180 degrees and two pockets on the front side have two outside pockets with a zipper. The upper pocket has an internal mini organizer made of elastic tape.
On the front side of the backpack there is a Velcro panel for attaching patches and identifiers, as well as MOLLE straps interface for attaching additional pouches and equipment.
The main separation has a protected pocket for hydraulic system with a hinge for its fastening and central outlet for the hose. Inside, there are two ties on the rear wall of the fastex types to fix the contents of the backpack.
Inside the main compartment two Velcro tapes are sewed on both sides, which allow to fasten different pouches and panels inside the backpack.
- The total volume of the backpack – 13 liters;
- Overall dimensions 43 х 23 х 18 cm (height, width, depth);
- The main compartment opens 180 degrees;
- Protected pocket for hydraulic system;
- Two external pockets with zippers;
- MOLLE interface on the back of the backpack;
- Velcro panel;
- MOLLE PALS slings on the front side;
- Removable straps.
- Backpack is made of original Cordura 500D with polyurethane coating;
- Zippers YKK;
- Accessories two M (Italy);
- Extra strong nylon straps.