Backpack-Hydrator MAKS 2
Backpack-hydrator UTactic MAKS 2 is a one-day backpack, can be attached to the body armour from the back using the MOLLE interface, as well as it can be worn as an ordinary backpack by using removable straps. 13 liters of backpack volume allows to accommodate the hydraulic system, survival kit, packed lunch, ammunition and other necessary items in one-two day missions.
The backpack has a central compartment with a zipper, which opens 180 degrees, and two pockets on the front side have two outside pockets with a zipper. The upper pocket has an internal mini-organizer made of elastic band.
On the front side of the backpack there is a Velcro panel for attaching patches and identifiers, as well as straps of the MOLLE interface for fixing pouches and extra gear.
The main separation contents a protected pocket for hydraulic system with a hinge for its fastening and central outlet for the hose. Inside on the rear side there are two ties with fastex closures to fix the backpack contents.
Two Velcro tapes are sewed on both inner sides of the main compartment, this enables to fasten different pouches and panels inside the backpack.
- The total volume of the backpack – 13 liters;
- Overall dimensions 43 х 23 х 18 cm (height, width, depth);
- The main compartment opens 180 degrees;
- Protected pocket for hydraulic system;
- Two external pockets with zippers;
- MOLLE interface on the back of the backpack;
- Velcro panel;
- MOLLE PALS slings on the front side;
- Removable straps.
- Backpack is made of original Cordura 500D with polyurethane coating;
- High class nylon zipper;
- Accessories two M (Italy);
- Extra strong nylon straps.