Operation Medical Bag VOMB
VOMB - Vehicle operative medical bag is a joint development of UTactic and Genetics of survival project. The bag is designed to respond quickly to different medical scenarios. It provides easy and quick access to all the necessary tools, according to the aid algorithm, where attachments and pockets for means of stopping critical bleeding are set outside, as well as pockets for breathing and respiratory tract management.
The internal space allows you to place the required volume of medical supplies to provide emergency medical assistance of full value for 1-2 people according to your level of knowledge and skills.
The bag will come in handy, as a car first aid kit, or operational medical bag with a set of tools for 1-2 people. It may also come in handy as a first aid kit for a shooting range or other facility with a high level of traumatic threat.
- The bag has one main compartment on the two-way zipper.
- Two outer elastic pockets for turnstiles.
- Quick access pocket with a velcro panel on the valve on the front side of the bag.
- Glove pocket on the inner side of the valve.
- The upper part of the bag has a horizontal entrance to the inside pocket on the front wall of the bag.
- Two side pockets on the ends of the bag.
- On the back of the bag is a pocket for scissors with a Velcro retainer.
- MOLLE panel on the back wall.
- Handles for carrying the bag.
- Removable adjustable shoulder strap with fastex fastener.
- Shoulder strap fasteners for wearing:
- over the shoulder;
- on the belt.
- Large pocket with organizer of elastic bands on the back of the bag.
- Two pockets on the side walls of the main compartment.
- Two mesh pockets on the front:
- pocket with organizer of elastic bands;
- pocket with access on the inside and outside.
- VOMB bag;
- Shoulder strap.
- 22 х 32 х 15 см (height / width / depth).
- Volume: 9 l.
- Main fabric - Original Cordura 500D with polyurethane coating;
- High quality polyamide zipper;
- Accessories WJ;
- Extra-strong polyamide slings.