Sinus Fanny Pack-Pouch
UTactic Sinus Fanny pack-pouch - an element of tactical equipment, which in a few seconds becomes a casual or outdoor waist bag. Such versatility is achieved with a combination of an expanding hook’n’loop flap and folding "wings" with attachment point for waist strap (included). No matter which configuration UTactic Sinus used, it features an optimal set of compartments to help organize your medical equipment, EOD/IEDD/Breaching gear or just EDC items.
- Rubber bands on the sides for fixing lightsticks, markers, pens or similar equipment.
- Inside - mesh compartments and elastic bands for secure fit and easy visual identification of your equipment.
- At the bottom - removable bungee cord with stopper for tourniquet fastenings.
- Front zippered compartment is perfect to place documents and other flat things or to use it as a dump for necessary little stuff.
- Including strap, which allows you to turn abdominal pouch into the handy fanny pack. PALS webbing on strap mounts for attaching carabiners and similar equipment.
- Zipped compartment where you can install a soft ballistic insert to increase the protection area.
- Perfectly works with UTactic Dagger Alpha Chest Rig, whether it’s attached to plate carrier or used separately.
- Original Cordura 500D with polyurethane coating (NIR compliant).
- Reliable polyamide zipper;
- Elastic flat band, which retains strength over time;
- WJ plastic hardware;
- Heavy-duty polyamide straps;
- High quality polyamide hook’n’loop.
You might also like