Gas Mask Bag
The UTactic Gas Mask Bag is designed to carry a gas mask and extra equipment. The UTactic Gas Mask Bag has been created for employees of special units of the police or other units involved in public order provided during mass events and, due to official necessity, should carry masks and extra equipment.
The bag was created and tested in real conditions thanks to the active police officers.
UTactic Gas Mask Bag consists of a main compartment intended for storage of a gas mask. On the front side there are two pouches that can be used to keep gas cartridges, pistol shops, or other small equipment. On the back side there are elastic fasteners for plastic shackles (screws), as well as additional fasteners for plastic or rubber batons.
The bag has the ability to be placed on the strap or on the hips.
- The basis of the bag is a large compartment for storing a gas mask with attached one filter which is closed by the valve that completely prevents the middle of the bag of dirt, dust, moisture or other substances.
- On the right side there are two pouches for storing gas cylinders or other small equipment.
- On the left side there are elastic fasteners that are designed for plastic shackles, as well as a batten fixing that consists of 2 points for better fixation of the stick during active actions, running. Also provided is a latch stick from an uncontrollable loss.
- The design of the bag makes it possible to attach it to the employee in various ways, depending on the anatomical features of the person. So the bag can be attached to the hip with two vertical slings (preventing the bag from twisting around the leg) and two or one (depending on the height of the person) slings around the hip with a width of 45mm. Another option for mounting a bag with a width of up to 60mm for additional fixation in this case, you can use one hip on the hip (if necessary).
- Fabric - Nylon 6.6 1000D;
- Zippers YKK;
- Accessories 2M (Italy);
- Extra strong nylon straps.